Ladtroids

Coming back after a long time gone

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Last time i played with the guild was Sept 2014 on ArcheAge, I have BDO and was wondering if I could get permissions on TS as well as general info on the current state of everything, what server we're on, good builds for the game, etc. etc. 

Thanks for reading!

Glad to have you back! It's been a while since we played ArcheAge as you know and we are currently doing another major shift in the game we are focusing on. It might seem absurd, but we are moving to the one and only Minecraft

There are plenty of builds to chose from, however I like to main with an iron axe(lighter weight than diamond) and wooden shield(I roleplay as a bandit). As far as tools, a standard iron shovel is much better than a diamond in my opinion since its about as fast as diamond but way cheaper!

Hey Ladtroids,

I recommend you install slack and reach out to Legacy Gaming.

Most (bdo) activity takes place on slack.

Let me k ow if you found your way.

Cheers

Smeer

1 person likes this