Seki CB

I'm still alive.

7 posts in this topic

Hey crew,

I figured since I've been MIA for quite a long time, I would give the people who care an update. I've been busy with school full-time and working leaving me absolutely no time to enjoy a decent PC game with the community. My PC gas literally been unplugged and collecting dust for almost 7 months but I think I'm ready to slowly start getting back into the community, at least to play quick games. 

I haven't been keeping up with Legacy at all so I'm not sure if there's any old faces still around but I'm sure theres a ton of new ones, so I can't wait to play with you all. 

Anyways, ill see you guys towards the end of the month. :)

Hey Ceki aka Cormbread!

Good to see some signs of life :)

Ppl are playing mainly BDO, but there is a large part of the community doing other stuff as well.

Feel like doing a quick game?

Try to get on Slack as well, since our santum is a ghosttown nowadays :(

Cu around!

Smeer

Miss you bro :)

We haven't had any major splits or drama, many of the old faces are all still here. Not everyone is playing Black Desert though, but I'm sure you'll see many for Overwatch.

Glad to see you back.  Even if you're not into Black Desert Online we have a general gaming area as well as many are waiting on Star Citizen to launch before fully investing their time.  Of course you are most welcome to join us in Black Desert.

On 5/18/2016 at 5:51 PM, Tholindir said:

Glad to see you back.  Even if you're not into Black Desert Online we have a general gaming area as well as many are waiting on Star Citizen to launch before fully investing their time.  Of course you are most welcome to join us in Black Desert.

Thanks. I'm not ready to start on a new MMO right now, it sounds tempting but I'm still a little burnt out and enjoying myself outside of gaming at the moment. Right now, I'm just looking at something I can jump into (think FPS, MOBA, etc.) to fill in some free time and ease myself back into the community.

I check in every now and again, good to see you're doing well.

My free time doesn't exist much right now either. :P

On 5/17/2016 at 5:48 PM, Freelancer said:

Miss you bro :)

We haven't had any major splits or drama, many of the old faces are all still here. Not everyone is playing Black Desert though, but I'm sure you'll see many for Overwatch.

On 5/24/2016 at 11:03 PM, Pkfyre said:

I check in every now and again, good to see you're doing well.

My free time doesn't exist much right now either. :P

On 5/18/2016 at 7:51 PM, Tholindir said:

we will never forget you dear friend :()