Freelancer

New Themes - 2016 Refresh

2 posts in this topic

Everyone has been crazy busy with Black Desert and Star Citizen, so we haven't had much time to do what we wanted to the site. I took the time to update the themes to newer available themes making full use of Google fonts and dynamically-scaling CSS with SVGs. In short, much faster loading times and crisp viewing across all platforms including mobile.

I also took the time to put together a dark/light theme as well. For some, viewing a light theme is better as theyre also browsing reddit, youtube, etc. with bright white backgrounds. For others, they prefer the darker look to match environments like Star Citizen, etc. You can pick your theme at the very bottom of any page using the dropdown.

I hope you guys enjoy. Me and Ruok are working hard to integrate other things (like Slack) into the overall experience as well, with the goal of having a fully-interactive website/chat(Slack)/Voice comms setup in time long before Star Citizen.

-Freelancer

4 people like this

Ha FL,

Now I k ow what happened, since I thought the themes were messed up, but actual work was done to make it happen.

I have to admit, it looks fresh and the forum is indeed faster (mobile).

Thank you for the hard work and effort.

Cheers,

Smeer