Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orz

Lego Man at 80,000 Feet

7 posts in this topic

It's cool to hear the sounds and how quiet it gets up in the atmosphere. Nice video!

I see that the Canadian Space Program is coming along according to schedule. lol, jk.

It really is cool to see the earth from the "God's Eye Perspective" of Space, nice fun video.

1 person likes this

I see that the Canadian Space Program is coming along according to schedule. lol, jk

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Well every space program has to start somewhere, and that somewhere for Canda was with Lego's. Hopefully they can quickly come up with a system to successfully recover the pilots, its a shame to lose these brave young plastic moldings in their prime of their existence.

Well, it's cheaper than monkeys that's for sure.

Well every space program has to start somewhere, and that somewhere for Canda was with Lego's. Hopefully they can quickly come up with a system to successfully recover the pilots, its a shame to lose these brave young plastic moldings in their prime of their existence.

Steve "lego" Jonhson did us proud.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About us

As a gaming community by definition, we are always playing the latest releases, and we continually look for competitive large-scale formats to test our organization against other respected, well-prepared guilds and communities. If the title is competitive, and involves pitting the skill of one guild against another, we are there.

Social Network

Add us on social networks