Welcome to Legacy Gaming Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Remember Starcraft Universe?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Ya, this thing looks pretty sweet, was wondering where it disappeared to last year.

Posted

i thought there was some legal issues and it was discontinued?

Posted

Very cool what they're doing...and very cool of blizzard to let them do it (after a slight scare tactic :P)

Posted

Yeah I'm keeping my eye on this game. Hvae to say, with only using SC2, the animations and everything about this game seems pretty awesome.

Posted

SWEET!

Posted

Glad this is still around, it looked so cool.

Posted

Wow, yeah. I thought some issues from way back when forced the project to close. I'm really hoping it turns out good (let alone turn out at all).

Posted

if they can go ahead with the project i hope they successfully finish it. It'll give me more reason to log into my sc2 account

1 person likes this

Posted

Blizzard's lawyers were just concerned about the usage of "World of Starcraft" because it hit too close to their baby "World of Warcraft", as far as titles go. The C&D order was never really issued.